Welcome to the Bio-Nano-Photonics Symposium at Cardiff University!
This is the third event after two successful meetings in September 2011 and 2013.
This year the Symposium is on the 7-9th of September 2015 and covers a major programme of Keynote and Invited speakers of international reputation.
Participants are invited to submit their work as contributed posters. A small number of contributed posters will be upgraded to oral presentation, and there will be a poster prize.
Contributions are welcome on the following subject areas:
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Label-free microscopy
- Multiphoton microscopy
- Application of optical microscopy to the life sciences
- optical properties of metallic nanoparticles
- synthesis, functionalization and bio-conjugation
- applications in biosensing, bioimaging, drug delivery and similar
- optical manipulation and trapping