Welcome to the Bio-Nano-Photonics Symposium at Cardiff University!
This is the fourth event after three successful meetings in September 2011, 2013 and 2015.
This year the Symposium is on the 18-19th of September 2017 and covers a major programme of Keynote and Invited speakers of international reputation.
Participants are invited to submit their work as contributed oral and posters. A small number of contributed talks will be upgraded to invited presentation, and there will be a poster prize.
Contributions are welcome on the following subject areas:
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Label-free microscopy
- Multiphoton microscopy
- Application of optical microscopy to the life sciences
- optical properties of metallic nanoparticles
- synthesis, functionalization and bio-conjugation
- applications in biosensing, bioimaging, drug delivery and similar
- optical manipulation and trapping